Thanks so much for helping our community!
We really value three types of contributions:Giving Financially:
1. Direct giving through electronic transfer:
Name: The Anglican Parish of St Matthias, Mernda
BSB: 633 000
Account Number: 142491679
Reference: LTN Community Pantry
2. Tax-deductible giving through the Melbourne Anglican Foundation – Melbourne Anglican Benevolent Society (MABS).
- With a cheque made out to ‘Melbourne Anglican Foundation’. Any new donors need to provide name, address, phone number, email address for the receipt to be generated, ideally complete the donation form.
- Over the phone: ring Fiona Langton in the MABS office (9653 4286) and have your credit card details handy.
- Via the Melbourne Anglican Foundation Website
Fund: “Melbourne Anglican Benevolent Society (MABS)”
Project: “Plenty Life Love Thy Neighbour Project”
Here is a list of dry goods that are always helpful:
- Dry food
- Long-life milk
- Tinned soup
- Tinned vegetables
- Tinned tomatoes
- Tinned fruit
- Tinned tuna
- Stock cubes
- Sweet and dry biscuits
- Dinner in a jar like pasta bake sauce or Chicken tonight etc..
- Burrito wraps (long-life)
- Four bean mix
- Dried pulses
- Toilet paper
- Tooth brushes
- Washing powder
Meals are also wonderful.
Please supply in a extremely clean container, and mark clearly with name of item, date made, ingredients, how many serves, and how to warm. We will either deliver it fresh, or keep in the community freezer for a later time.
Dropping off food:
Please contact us on Facebook to organise drop off your food donation.
Giving Christmas Hampers
In the time leading up to Christmas, Love Thy Neighbour undertake a special project to provide families in need with a Christmas hamper. This is made possible through the generosity of the local community, both families and businesses, and this year we warmly invite you to be involved.
Stay tuned for a list of items we will need this year.